A number of Armed Forces sporting events have been called off amid COVID-19 fears.
The annual Army-Navy Twickenham showpiece has been cancelled, with this year's event having been set to include women's match at the stadium for the first time.
The Royal Navy has suspended "all representative sport", including all training camps, until 17 April.
The Army sport have followed suit and confirmed they have suspended all events until 30 June 2020, including all Overseas Visits and Training Camps.
The sporting period running from 1 July until the end of September will be revised on 6 April.
This decision is in line with the suspension of all Army activity that does not contribute to operations, readines or overseas resilience.
It follows Inter Services football and Inter Services hockey as the latest military sports to have been postponed or cancelled because of coronavirus.
Organisers of Inter Services rugby union have confirmed there will be no fixtures this spring.
May's 2020 Invictus Games has also been postponed, with hopes of moving it to May 2021.
The following is a list of fixtures that have also been confirmed as delayed, or cancelled where stated:
- Royal Navy Rugby Union vs French Navy (CANCELLED)
- Army Rugby Union Premiership finals
- Mixed Netball Championships
- UK Armed Forces Men's Football vs Irish Defence Forces
- Inter Services Basketball Championships
- Inter Services Hockey Championships
- Inter Services Football Championships
- Army vs. RAF (Inter Services Rugby Union) (CANCELLED)
- UKAF Women Football vs. Dutch Defence Forces (President's Cup)
- Royal Navy Rugby Union vs. British Police (CANCELLED)
- UKAF Rugby League vs. Saddleworth Rangers (President's Cup First Round)
- Royal Navy Royal Marines Duathlon Championships
- Army boxer Karris Artingstall's Olympic qualifier
- Army American Football trials
- Army Rugby Union Women vs. Germany (CANCELLED)
- All events run by the Army Triathlon Association have been suspended until 30 April.
- Inter Services Boxing Championships
- Invictus Team UK Training Camps
- Inter Services T20 cricket at Lord's (CANCELLED)
- Army team and Inter Services Athletics Championships (CANCELLED)