The 2023 Inter Services under-23s football championships take place throughout February – and you can watch all three matches live.
The Royal Navy will begin the defence of their title away to the RAF with coverage starting at 13:45 on 8 February from Rayners Lane.
One week later (15 February), the Army will host the Air Force at the Aldershot Military Stadium and coverage is also scheduled to start at 14:45 UKT.
- Watch: Weekly Forces Sports Show
- Calling military sport fans: We want your opinion
- Ex-soldier James Simpson retires from Wheelchair Rugby League after 10-year career
The final match sees the Navy host the Army at the Victory Stadium in Portsmouth with both teams set for a potentially title-deciding 18:45 start on 22 February.
All three matches will be shown live on the Forces News YouTube channel and on BFBS TV for serving personnel.
The 2022 championships were decided in controversy as the Army were denied the title after being deducted points for fielding an ineligible player.
Full information for coverage for all games:
- RAF U23s v Navy U23s - 8 February - 13:45 - BFBS TV (for serving personnel) and Forces News YouTube channel
- Army U23s v RAF U23s - 15 February - 14:45 - BFBS TV (for serving personnel) and Forces News YouTube channel
- Navy U23s v Army U23s - 22 February - 18:45 - BFBS TV (for serving personnel) and Forces News YouTube channel