HMS Queen Elizabeth has held her first on-board boxing show with Forces competitors impressing on Britain's biggest warship.
Eight amateur bouts saw high-quality boxing including a highly-anticipated Navy vs RAF women's battle.
Britney Walker defeated her Air Force opponent in that fight while, in the main event, a TKO saw the Navy's Keohen Williams beat the Army's Mason Small.
- Royal Navy U23s bounce back to keep Inter Services hopes alive
- RAF rugby union team beaten despite late comeback attempt
- Cricket: Forces women's match to be held at Lord's in 2022
Here's the full results from the show:
- Ewan Thomas (Navy) beat Harry Fuller (Army) by unanimous decision
- Chris Murray (Royal Marines) beat Josh Buckley (Army) by split decision
- Mikey Lennon (RAF) beat Gabriel Knowles (Royal Marines) by split decision
- Billy Watson (Royal Marines) beat Sapulo Logan (Army) by unanimous decision
- Drew Webb (Navy) beat Will Arthur (Army) by split decision
- Britney Walker (Navy) beat Frankie Lyall (RAF) by unanimous decision
- Jack Power (Army) beat Jason McCormick (Navy) by unanimous decision
- Koehen Williams (Navy) beat Mason Small (Army) by TKO
Watch again: Full coverage of the night of boxing on board HMS Queen Elizabeth.