Will Inglis takes us behind the scenes of the building of the future flag ship of the Royal Navy, HMS Queen Elizabeth.
Here are some interesting facts...
- Over 470 London buses can park on the flight deck.
- The Queen Elizabeth is more than three times the size of HMS Illustrious.
- The on-board water treatment plant can produce over 500 tonnes of fresh water every day.
- The Queen Elizabeth was built in sections across the UK & shipped to Rosyth in Scotland.
- It's range is 10,000 nautical miles!
Statistics: Ministry of Defence