The Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team will take to the skies and be performing displays on 50 occasions in 2022.
Displaying since 1965, the Red Arrows have acted as ambassadors for the UK at home and overseas, promoting the best of British flying.
The locations and events across the UK where the Red Arrows and their new team will appear have been announced and are detailed below.
- 2 and 3 June: Midlands Air Festival
- 3, 4 and 5 June: English Riviera Airshow, Torbay
- 7 June: Isle of Man TT
- 11 June: Teesside Airshow
- 12 June: Cosford Airshow
- 17 June: Isle of Wight Festival
- 23, 24 and 26 June: Goodwood Festival of Speed
- 24 June: Headcorn Airshow
- 25 June: Scarborough National Armed Forces' Day (BFBS and Forces News will be attending)
- 25 June: Cleethorpes National Armed Forces' Day
- 26 June: Weston Air Festival, Weston-super-Mare
Watch: The Red Arrows perform a 'Magnum Break' over RAF Scampton.
- 2 and 3 July: Wales National Airshow, Swansea
- 2 July: Teignmouth Airshow
- 3 July: Silverstone – British F1 Grand Prix
- 9 and 10 July: Southport Airshow
- 15, 16 and 17 July: Royal International Air Tattoo
- 20 July: Peterhead – Scottish Week
- 23 July: The Making Waves Festival 2022, Irvine, Scotland
- 10 August: Falmouth Week
- 13 August: Whitby Regatta
- 13 and 14 August: Blackpool Airshow
- 17 August: Cromer Carnival
- 18, 19, 20 and 21 August: Airbourne – Eastbourne International Airshow
- 21 August: Folkestone Air Display
- 25 and 26 August: Clacton Airshow
- 26 August: Sidmouth Air Show
- 27 and 28 August: Rhyl Airshow
Watch: In September last year, Red Arrows wowed crowds at British bases in Cyprus.
- 1, 2, 3 and 4 September: Bournemouth Air Festival
- 8 September: Guernsey Air Display
- 8 September: Jersey International Air Display
- 10 September: Causeway International Airshow, Portrush, Northern Ireland
- 11 September: Great North Run