Full Terms and Conditions for Forces Radio BFBS Gibraltar – Big Salute Charity Raffle 2018.
Devils Tower Camp
Licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005; Receipt No. 000648.
- By entering the Raffle, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any Raffle entry and participation instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
- This Raffle is open only to individuals aged 18 years or over. Any person who has entered the Raffle and who is found to be under 18 years of age will automatically forfeit any prize. The Promoter reserves the right to require proof of identity and age.
- The Raffle is not open to employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s subsidiary companies or any company involved with running the Raffle.
- The cost of each entry into the Raffle is £5 per ticket.
- Additional tickets may be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 20055389. The amount of additional tickets sent out will be in the absolute discretion of the Promoter.
- Payment for participation in the Raffle must be made in advance by cash only.
- The closing date to purchase tickets is Thursday 18th October 2018 at 10:00 hours. Tickets received after this date will not be entered into the draw and monies will be treated as a donation.
- The Raffle draw will take place on Friday 19th October 2018; live on BFBS Gibraltar Radio Breakfast Show.
- Five raffle tickets will be randomly just after 07:00 AM live on air on Friday 19 October 2018. The five ticket holders will then be immediately invited on to the yacht to participate in an elimination game process to win the prize. The winning entries will be selected from all entries received by the closing. Only tickets for which full payment has been received will be eligible to win a prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be available. The person named on the Raffle ticket stub will be the only person entitled to the prize.
- By entering the Raffle you agree to provide a photo of yourself, and to the Promoter using this photo and your title, surname and home county in relation to you being a winner of the Raffle, including on the Promoter’s Facebook page, and on promotional materials relating to the Raffle and related activities.
- The Promoter will use your personal information for the purpose of administering the Raffle only. After the draw has taken place, all personal details will be destroyed.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject your entry and/or award any prize to an alternative winner if the Promoter has grounds to believe that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and the Promoter shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage arising from the Promoter exercising such rights. The Promoter shall return any amounts already paid by any entrant found to be under 18, but is not liable to return any amounts already paid by any other entrant, and any such refund the Promoter makes will be solely in the Promoter’s discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Raffle in whole or in part in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for Raffle tickets, entries, communications or prizes which are lost, stolen or delayed in the post, damaged or illegible, from which the prize winner or entrant cannot be identified.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or for any other matter for which liability may not be limited by law.
- The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time but will notify you of significant changes before these come into effect.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Raffle is final.
- The Promoter is committed to operating the Raffle in a socially responsible way.