A total of 21 Armed Forces personnel have been named on the latest Operational Honours and Awards List.
The list, that includes personnel from all three services, recognises "bravery, commitment and commendable service".
The list is as follows:
Commander Of The Order Of The British Empire (CBE)
- Air Commodore Justin Reuter, Royal Air Force
Officer Of The Order Of The British Empire (OBE)
- Commander William King, Royal Navy
- Colonel Andrew Jackson
- Wing Commander Neil Sefton, Royal Air Force
- Captain Robert Anders, Royal Fleet Auxiliary
Capt Anders, former Commanding Officer of RFA Mounts Bay, oversaw the ship's three-year deployment to the Caribbean.
During his time in command, the ship played a leading role in delivering vital humanitarian aid to the Bahamas after the islands were hit by Hurricane Dorian last year.
Capt Anders said the ship's company "earned the award" more than he did.
While Commander King, former Commanding Officer of HMS Montrose, was recognised for his role in escorting British-flagged shipping through the Strait of Hormuz.
"I did what any other tactical commander would have done," he said.
"But I feel honoured to be recognised and very privileged to have had such a strong ship’s company with me when the going got tough."
Member Of The Order Of The British Empire (MBE)
- Captain Patrick Keating, The Rifles
Mention In Dispatches (MID)
- Flight Lieutenant Aaron Kerry, Royal Air Force
Queens Commendation For Valuable Service
- Commander Manson Carnie, Royal Navy
- Lieutenant Commander Samuel Nightingale, Royal Navy
- Lieutenant Commander Jamie Vaughan, Royal Navy
- Acting Lieutenant Colonel Nigel Campbell, The Royal Irish Regiment
- Major Luke Denby-Hollis, Royal Regiment of Artillery
- Acting Colonel Matthew Ketterer, Adjutant General’s Corps (Educational and Training Services Branch)
- Lieutenant Colonel Huw Law, Army Air Corps
- Corporal Samantha Lumb, Intelligence Corps
- Warrant Officer Class 2 Benjamin Medus, The Princess of Wales' Royal Regiment
- Acting Sergeant Martins Ushie, Royal Army Medical Corps
- Lieutenant William Wheeler, The Rifles
- Flight Lieutenant Philip Dawe, Royal Air Force
- Wing Commander Matthew Hoare, Royal Air Force
- Squadron Leader Matthew Turl, Royal Air Force
Cover image: Sailors on board HMS Queen Elizabeth (Picture: Royal Navy).