Decisions not to prosecute 15 British soldiers in connection with Bloody Sunday have been upheld.
Injured victims and the families of those killed on 30 January 1972 requested formal reviews into the decisions made by Public Prosecution Service (PPS) in March last year.
Thirteen civilians were killed in Londonderry on Bloody Sunday after British Army personnel opened fire on civil rights demonstrators in January 1972.
It has been announced that the 'Test for Prosecution' has not been met, with the evidence "insufficient" to provide "a reasonable prospect of conviction of any of the 15 soldiers who were the subjects of the reviews".
The PPS said those who appealed the decisions were informed of the outcome of the internal review in writing this morning, with the 15 soldiers concerned also informed.
Among those 15 veterans is Soldier F, who, as part of a prosecution launched in March 2019, faces two charges of murder and five charges of attempted murder in relation to Bloody Sunday.
That existing prosecution continues, although the PPS review has confirmed Soldier F will face no additional charges.
The internal review was undertaken by PPS Senior Assistant Director Marianne O'Kane.
The requests received related specifically to the deaths of 10 of the victims who died on the day, as well as 10 others who were injured.
"The reviews process began substantively in November 2019, after receipt of all legal submissions, and involved applying the Test for Prosecution afresh to all available evidence submitted by the Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI) from 2016-17," Ms O'Kane said.
"I have concluded that the available evidence is insufficient to provide a reasonable prospect of conviction of any of the 15 soldiers who were the subjects of the reviews.
"Accordingly, the decisions not to prosecute these 15 individuals all stand."