Armed Forces personnel are heading to social media to reveal the worst meals they've received from the many military canteens across the UK.
The anonymous page on Instagram called 'Pussers Scran' is posting daily pictures and stories sent in by current serving soldiers, sailors and RAF men and women.
1. This poor fella could do with seeing a good vet.
2. All aboard the gravy train.
3. Watch: Range stew ...everybody's favourite.
4. Please Sir, may I have some more?
5. A breakfast fit for champions.
These examples are a stark contrast to the majority of quality food now produced for Armed Forces personnel serving in the UK or abroad.
The Ministry of Defence has also improved its standards and its complaints procedures for anyone wishing to report the standard of food they have received.