Police have failed to find the mobile phone of missing RAF serviceman Corrie McKeague.
The phone was believed to have moved between Bury St Edmonds and Barton Mills on the morning of his disappearance on Saturday 24 September.
The movements coincided with that of a bin lorry that travelled between the locations at the time with police looking at the possibility the phone may have been lost or discarded.
However, the vehicle has now been searched and released with no sign of the phone.
It comes after the mother of the 23-year-old called on witnesses to come forward after he went missing after a night out in Bury St Edmonds.
Corrie was last seen on CCTV walking down a street in the town then taking a nap in a doorway.
Nicola Urquhart said someone would have seen her "good-looking lad", saying at "three o'clock in the morning, walking in a pink shirt and white trousers, he is easily identifiable".
Speaking at a press conference alongside police and two of Corrie’s brothers, she said:
"Corrie does the same thing every time he goes out. Once he goes out he’s an absolute creature of habit. He will leave absolutely on his own, that is not unusual. He will go and get food and if he has to lie down and have a sleep before he goes home, he will… That’s what he does."
"What is absolutely out of character is that he would not contact one of us."
He had spoken to one of his brothers on the phone four times the day before he vanished.
Suffolk Police are continuing to search for the mobile phone, a Nokia Lumia 435 in a black PVC leather case.
They are examining hours of footage to see if there are any further sightings and are calling on anyone with their own private CCTV in the area to take a look if they have any footage from the evening that could be useful.
They said they have received a small number of calls following the press conference.
Temporary Superintendent Kim Warner said; "We would like to thank all those who have spoken to us and assisted with the enquiry to date, however we still need anyone who can help to come forward.” 
“If you were out in the Bury, Honington or Barton Mills area between Friday night and Saturday and saw Corrie we need to speak to you. He was wearing distinctive light clothing – a pink polo shirt and white jeans or trousers – and was friendly and engaging with a number of people during the course of the evening.” 
“While we’re particularly keen to hear from anyone who may have seen him after 3.20am on Saturday 24 we also need to talk to you if you saw him during the evening.”
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Police and RAF teams are searching for the missing serviceman
Searches by teams including the police and RAF have continued since his disappearance but have not yet found anything.
Police have played down speculation he may have been kidnapped but say they’re keeping an "open mind" to all possibilities.
Anyone who saw Corrie or may have any information about where he is now is being asked to contact the duty sergeant at Bury St Edmunds as a matter of urgency, by dialling Suffolk Police on 101 or post it directly onto Corrie’s family’s social media page.
Superintendent Warner said:
"Our key appeal is for anyone with information that may help to come forward as soon as possible."